What's on at the WPC Small Business Symposium
The breakout sessions at the Small Business Symposium, the pre-event to the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, has been finalised. After a survey conducted of the attendees, the following sessions will run
1. “Secure your Customer. Secure your Business” (Small Business Server & Forefront)
2. “Selling Services into SMBs” (Windows SharePoint Services)
3. “Working Title” (Exchange)
4. “Solving Customers Accounting Challenges” – (Dynamics & Office)
5. “Find, Win and Manage Customers” (CRM & Live)
6. “Extend your service model with Office Live” (Microsoft Office Live)
7. Technology Innovation: “VOIP, the next big thing for SBSCs” (Response Point)
I’ve asked Andrea Russell (see http://www.vladville.com/ for a video of Andrea as she runs the Worldwide Pogramme) if these sessions will be available as online content after the event, as I’m sure others will be interested. The SBSC Group still remains the largest group on the WPC Connect site and here are some comments from Andrea from her blog on the site talking about the Small Business Community
…hats off to you for being so engaged and communicative.
…so many Product Teams here at Microsoft want to talk to you that it was literally a fight to the finish.